The Seals Swim Club is a member of the East Bay Swim League [EBSL]. EBSL started over 30 years ago to help develop the love of swimming in the East Bay. The purpose of EBSL is to provide young swimmers with an opportunity for summer recreational swimming competition, in an atmosphere that fosters sportsmanship, team spirit, cooperation, and respect for the other swimmers and the league.
The Seals Swim Team [formally known as the "Kennedy Seals"] is a non-profit, recreational swim team that supports young swimmers ages 5 through 18. We are a member of the East Bay Swim League (EBSL) and our coaching staff is top notch.
Seals Swim Club | PO Box 1119 | Fremont, CA 94538
Note: Mail is maintained in a locked team designated post office box. Mail is generally picked up 1 - 2 times a month.
- The Seals Swim Club is a Recognized 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization
- Tax Identification Number is 45-5479423
- Donations Are Tax Deductible
- Eligible For Corporate Matching Gifts Programs
Download the 2019 Seals Swim Club - Receipt
- Submit your receipts to the Seals Treasurer - Elizabeth Narcisco
By-Laws (Seals & EBSL)