Seals Swim Team | Important News & Information
We Need You!
There are still a number of volunteer positions that are open! If you haven't already done so, please be sure to sign-up to volunteer! Each family is required to sign-up for jobs(s) that add up to a total of 8 points. Volunteering is a mandatory activity for our team!
Stay Informed & Engaged
Stay informed and engaged with our team! The Seals have established several channels to keep families updated (parents and swimmers)! If you haven't already done so - please be sure to check out the following applications. Visit "Stay Informed" for sign-up instructions.
- Remind App: Sign up to receive team text messages. This is the best method to receive quick and timely updates and reminders. It is highly recommended and encouraged that parents (and older swimmers with a cell phone) sign up! Mobile phone number is required. Click here for instructions.
- Swimtopia App (App Store | Google Play): This free Swimtopia mobile app makes accessing your Seals Team information super quick & convenient. The app doesn't provide all of the features of the Seals website and isn't intended to replace it - but it does offer the convenience of mobile access to both swimmers and parents.
- Members Only Facebook - Closed Group
- Follow Seals_Swim_EBSL on Instagram
- Email Archives (New!): General emails are now available online. Due to the confidential nature of some of the content - you must login to access.
Team Practice - All Swimmers @ American High School
The Seals have regained full pool access and all swimmers have resumed practice at American High School. Click here to view the 2018 practice schedule.